Films on Films
Check out the links below for videos of interest for film manufacturing consulting, ranging from how the film is made to measurement techniques. If you've enjoyed watching these videos, be sure to check out our Films on Pipes page for even more informative content. Looking for an expert in the Plastic Film business? Be sure to check out our Film Team page.
How To Measure Plastic Film
- This short video from SolveTech gives a brief overview on a few common methods for measuring the thickness of plastic films, while also discussing some limitations with the measuring technology.
Blown Film Extrusion Process
- Polystar Machinery takes viewers behind-the-scenes to demonstrate the plastics extrusion process in this two-minute video.
Flexible Packaging Solutions for Food
- The Dow Chemical Company examines the benefits to using flexible packaging as a food storage solution, while taking a look at the consistently increasing demand for such products by flexible packaging companies.
Using Multi-Layer Barrier Film to Keep Food Fresh
- Learn how flexible packaging helps to keep perishable foods fresh for a longer duration with this two-minute clip from Vishakha Polyfab.
Seal-2-Go Technology Demonstration
- Our Film Blog talked about Seal-2-Go's tamper-proof food delivery bags - now you can see them in action in this short video.
© Copyright Bryan Hauger Consulting, Inc., 2014 - 2018. All rights reserved.